As your family grows, your needs are constantly changing, and perhaps nowhere more so than in the bathroom. Whether your little ones are growing out of bathtub playtime or your household needs a more convenient bathing option, there are many reasons it may be time to remodel the bathtub to walk-in shower in your Charleston home.
If you’re still on the fence about a walk-in shower in place of a bathtub, read on to see why this family-friendly tub-to-shower conversion solution is one of Charleston Bath Experts’ most popular bath remodeling services!
Comfortable, Easy-Access Bathing with a Walk-In Shower
For many households in Charleston, walk-in shower installations provide one clear and immediate benefit: convenience. When our experts replace a bath with a walk-in shower, they’re removing the high tub walls that so often put your family’s wellbeing at risk. With thresholds that are level to the floor, our showers can be easily entered and exited without taking a large step or worrying about tripping over a barrier.
So Much More Than Safety: Luxury Design and Low Maintenance
Although safety is certainly one of the most common reasons to remodel the bathtub to a walk-in shower, it’s definitely not the only advantage of these unique bathing systems. At Charleston Bath Experts, our walk-in showers are also crafted for:
- Elegant Design: You can choose your favorite color, wall surrounds, and accent details for a gorgeous result that complements your bathroom aesthetic.
- Low Maintenance: The power of Microban®, combined with the strength of the heaviest-gauge acrylic in North America, ensures a lifetime of showering without mold or mildew stains!
- Efficient Installations: By fitting your walk-in shower to the existing space of your tub, we can install your new feature in as little as a day.
Replace the Bathtub with a Walk-in or Roll-In Shower
Spacious walk-in showers to replace a bath tub are designed to fit in place of a standard tub and built for your space. Beyond the walk-in entry, we also offer wheelchair accessible roll-in showers that are also built with several standard features to ensure a safer and more comfortable shower for all:
- Wide, spacious designs to accommodate walkers or wheelchairs
- Sturdy, well-placed safety grab bars
- Nonslip floor textures
- Easy-to-reach faucet controls and shower heads
- Optional built-in seating or portable shower seats
Ready to Replace the Bath with a Walk-In Shower? Charleston Bath Experts Can Help.
As your family life evolves, your bathroom should evolve with it—and Charleston Bath Experts would love to help you get the beautiful, well-designed, and safe shower you deserve.
Why not contact us to learn more about a quick, affordable walk-in shower that will make your daily routine more convenient? Give us a call or submit our online form to request your free roll-in shower design and quote now!
Subscribe to Charleston Bath Experts's Blog